WHO WE ARE
First Behavioral Health Urgent Care Center was established to fill a growing need in the local community: a behavioral health home for those experiencing life’s challenges.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that is committed to providing easy access to mental health services for those in Stanislaus and Merced Counties. We understand that there are many barriers that prevent people from accessing needed mental health services. In fact, 75% of those in need of mental health care fail to access it. We are here to ensure that changes.
FBHUCC is committed to removing barriers through:
- Using charitable dollars to ensure cost is never a barrier to mental health care in our community.
- Hiring bilingual and multilingual clinicians.
- Providing on-site school counseling services in local school districts.
- Providing psychiatry and medication services to our clients so there is no longer a need to travel out of the area for this care.
- Offering telehealth visits for those who are unable to come in for an appointment.
- Accepting most insurance plans, as well as offering a sliding-fee scale for those without insurance.
Additionally, we are committed to providing early intervention services, specifically for children. This includes access to age appropriate therapy and to a child psychiatrist if needed.
We understand that it is hard to reach out for help. It takes courage. At FBHUCC, our team is committed to meeting all our clients where they are at, and to helping them take a step forward on the path to wellness.
Our team will help you take a step forward on your path to wellness.